Thursday, November 18, 2004

Answer to a Post

My cousin Nora posted this message recently: "Hi Philip! Your journal helps me get through many hectic days, until I'm able to get back to Ocracoke. I'd love to get a copy of the Muzel video. Is it available? Also, how about another photo of Lachlan?"

I understand that the video will be available from the Ocracok Preservation Society Museum. Cost is $14.50. You may have to email your request to the museum.

I am trying not to be an overbearing grandfather. However I will post another photo of Lachlan sometime soon. He really is a cutie!

In other news, the weather is back to being phenomenal. Just slightly cool, but sunny and pleasant. My walk on the beach yesterday was delightful -- a light jacket to begin with, just shirtsleeves after 10 minutes. The ocean was gentle and calming. Just the right way to end another wonderful day on Ocracoke.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51 PM

    I know that you have probably heard this so many times... But, I don't know if you realize how blessed you are. Every year, my family saves as much money as we can to visit your quaint little island. We have fallen in love with it's history... it's scenery... and all it's many charms. To read that the weather is pleasant, like you said, makes me envy you. But, don't worry... there's always Christmas time... LoL God bless ya'll!

    ReplyDelete