Friday, September 02, 2005

A Shopper To Keep An Eye On

As usual, the days before a holiday weekend are quiet. The weather has been gorgeous. Bright sunshine and temperatures in the mid-eighties today. But only a few folks on the island. They are loving it. Not much traffic, beaches to themselves, and leisurely shopping.

Only a few people have stopped by the Village Craftsmen this morning. But I had one shopper that I needed to keep my eye on. He was into everything, trying to pick up pottery & glassware, and rearranging shelves throughout our gallery. He didn't even have any money...not even a credit card. Luckily I snapped this photo in case I need to report anything missing to the authorities.




[Our current monthly Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of the Old Toothbrush Man, published August 01, 2005. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news080105.htm.]

.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Looks like a hardened criminal to me... Keep a close eye on the goods!

    ReplyDelete