Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oprah What Have You Done ?

Well, yesterday was another one of those " can't catch a breath " days. The Oprah Show had the Food Channels' Rachael Ray on last week. It was a repeat of a show from the spring and Rachael showed the" Lazy Spoon" by Jonathan Spoons on the show. We carry Jonathan Spoons in the shop and the day after the show aired the proverbial " you know what " hit the fan! This is not a complaint. I've been packing those devils up as fast as I can and shipping them off with Grant our" Woo- hoo" UPS man. (And I do mean woo-hoo girls ). Whew, I need a vacation! That's exactly what I intend to take come Friday when Frank and I will be going to Murphy, NC. We've rented a log cabin and our son Travis, daughter-in-law April and grandaughter Ava will be meeting us there. I don't intend to do a thing but hug my babies, laugh and swim. Tell you about it when I get back.

You can read our latest newsletter here. It's a history of Ocracoke's historic Howard Street

.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:56 PM

    I can vouch for Grant's Woo Hoo factor - I've seen him.

    Is there a UPS calendar somewhere with him on it? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 AM

    We have been enjoying the commentaries by Jude. Have a great trip! Looking forward to hearing more when you get back.

    ReplyDelete