Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Morning

It sure has warmed up this morning. I left the water dripping at Village Craftsmen last night, and when I walked over to check I noticed that the ground didn't crunch under my feet like it did yesterday. But it's not as sunny. I think we may get a little rain today. I'm hoping to get another walk on the beach after lunch, but if not, it would be a good day to do some serious reading.

I had a table full of dinner guests last night around my large lazy Susan table, and I have two invitations for dinner tonight! Island life, even in the winter (or maybe, especially in the winter) is mighty good.

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter celebrates the majestic live oaks on Ocracoke Island. You can read it here.

To read about Philip's new book, Digging up Uncle Evans, History, Ghost Tales, & Stories from Ocracoke Island, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment