Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Autumn Color

Lou Ann and other folks off the island often call or write to tell me about the breathtaking fall colors in woods and forests in their areas. Not to be outdone, I am sharing with our readers today a photo I took of the turning leaves nestled among the branches of several evergreen cedar trees in my side yard. Enjoy!

Poison Ivy Exhibiting Fall Colors:



(Click on photo to view a larger image.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the photo below to view our back and body tools from Village Craftsmen's online catalog (the goose neck back scratcher is the best I've ever used!).



Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is an article, with a number of photos, documenting the history of water cisterns on Ocracoke Island. Click on the following link to go directly there: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news102110.htm.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Philip, pretty colors, but I think I'm itching just looking at that photo. I am highly allergic to Poison Ivy, but the leaves are lovely this time of the year.

    Thanks for sharing a piece of your world!

    ReplyDelete