Sunday, July 03, 2005

Our Latest Newsletter

We have just published our latest Ocracoke Newsletter, the story of Kunigunde Guth Howard. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news061505.htm.

If you are accustomed to receiving our email notification when we publish a new Newsletter you may not get one this month. We have been having a number of frustrating internet & email issues.

Our local provider, Beachlink, discontinued wireless service several months ago so we subscribed to Sprint DSL which includes Earthlink email services. Because we use bulk mailing software to send the email notifications Earthlink automatically considers them unsolicited and blocks them.

Beginning today we will include a note at the bottom of each daily journal entry to let you know about the current Newsletter. That way you will always know about the Newsletter, even if you only log on to this journal occasionally.

[Our current monthly Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of Kunigunde Guth Howard, published June 30, 2005. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news061505.htm.]

.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Greetings!

    Just wanted to let you know that I stopped in to meet you on our recent visit to Ocracoke. I was told by the very kind staff that you were out on the beach for the day. I am glad to hear you were their enjoying your day. It was a Thursday, perhaps your regular beach day?!?

    I purchased several things. Perhaps my favorite thing, was your tiny drawing print of the old live oak tree up by hammock hills. I have loved that tree since I was a little boy. I never miss a few moments walking up there in the woods on our regular trips to Ocracoke. I will be thrilled putting this up in my home.

    Perhaps I will be able to meet you in person next time we vacation on the island. As usual, thanks for your journal entries. We enjoy them so very much.

    John

    ReplyDelete