Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Walk in the Woods

Ocracoke Island is not just fishing, sunbathing, and swimming. It is also music, delicious dinners, water sports, storytelling, history, community, and much more. Sometimes visitors forget about our soundside attractions. Here are a few photos I took a few days ago.















































 Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of windmills on Ocracoke. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news012113.htm.

3 comments:

  1. Debbie Leonard5:45 AM

    Lovely! Thank you; this was a nice way to begin my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Springers is a gem-so lucky to have stayed on property last year with an access-it was wonderful to be there everyday! SueM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Makes me want to jump into the car...(after leaving the family a note that I'll be back in a few days)...that I have gone to see Springer's Point! I can smell the delicious ocean from here. Thank you, as always, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete