Saturday, October 25, 2014

Change of Policy

I have been thinking of doing this for a while, and now it begins. Starting today, except under unusual conditions, I will not be publishing blog posts on Saturdays or Sundays.

So, please check back again on Monday. I will continue to publish Ocracoke Island stories, history, and current events on week days. I love collecting and sharing these stories. I hope you will continue to enjoy reading them.

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is about the Unionist North Carolina State Government established at Hatteras in 1861. You can read all about it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news092114.htm.  

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Walker9:17 AM

    Great idea, Phillip. Without some down time the blog could turn into a chore. Share with us when you can but don't ever let the blog become an obligation.
    Thanks for the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Philip, people expect to see a new blog everyday....but you have the right to have weekends off. Enjoy your weekends. When your expected to do something every day it gets to be like work, a chore. HAVE FUN....a daily...eerrr, weekly reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie Leonard11:48 AM

    Even super-bloggers deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:15 PM

    Eh, so a bit for fun for a sea-faring pirate! I wonder what ye might be up to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Of course it's not the best news, but I can't say I'm surprised.
    Ten years of always giving your 100% is a long time.
    But the good news is...you're not retiring from your journal.
    Good decision--get the most out of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:36 AM

    I'll miss the view of the island you share, but I can wait until Monday to catch up with the goings-on.
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete