Monday, November 17, 2008

Digging up Uncle Evans

Just a quick note to let our readers know that my new book, Digging up Uncle Evans, has arrived. Sales in the village have been even better than I imagined. I delivered the first orders this weekend, and some stores have already reordered. I understand that it is becoming a popular choice as a Christmas gift.

The book is available at Village Craftsmen, Books to be Red, the Variety Store, the Community Store, the Island Ragpicker, and the OPS museum. Manteo Booksellers is carrying them, too.

For our off-island readers, the book is available on-line at www.blacksquallbooks.com.

Order your copies now, and you will have some of your holiday gift giving completed early.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    The book is great, Philip. The one I ordered from Black Squall Books just arrived -- it was a birthday gift for my brother-in-law. I skimmed it before giving it to him; I'll borrow it from him when he is finished so I can read it, too. Good luck with your book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Hi Philip,
    Congratulations on your book! This is a very exciting time for you! It sounds as if it will sell like hotcakes!! Lou Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 PM

    I hope you make it to Richmond for a book signing!

    ReplyDelete