Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Glorious Thursday

This is one of those days that makes life seem like perfection. A light breeze is rippling across the bushes, the sun is casting dappled shadows on the gravestones across Howard Street, and the temperature is climbing. Dale & I will be working on my new picket fence in just a couple of minutes. It will be great to be outdoors.

Juanita asked about Blanche a few days ago. I stopped by to visit when I got home from my trip. She was sweeping her front porch! The doctor said she didn't need to wear her arm restraint any longer, and her shoulder is healing very well. She is an amazing woman.

You can read our latest newsletter here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news031806.htm. It's the story of traditional quilting on Ocracoke Island.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment