Monday, March 10, 2008

Opening Soon

Jude is back from a month long vacation in Aruba. And Dallie is busy rearranging the gallery and creating attractive new displays. I've been working on a new rack card, new road signs, and various other projects. It looks like we'll be ready to reopen the doors on Wednesday. Already I've noticed a few new faces in the village. I understand that East Carolina University has spring break this week. I'm sure other schools will not be far behind. And the weather, at least for now, is super. Clear skies, warm temperatures, and gentle breezes. All that on beautiful Ocracoke Island. What more could we want?

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is a fun island crossword puzzle. You can view it here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Happy opening day! :)
    I guess the season is finally getting started...

    ReplyDelete