Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pixadilly

George has done it again! He's sent me six more outstanding pictures. I wasn't going to publish any more snow photos. I think our readers have had enough, especially because snow on Ocracoke has the good sense to go away after a day or two (the ground has been bare since Tuesday). But these might more accurately be described as art photos. I know George is planning to publish these on his own blog (http://www.pixadilly.com/) sometime soon, but he's always gracious enough to pass them on to me. Enjoy!

Click on any photo to view a larger image.













Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of Sam Jones, Island Legend. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news012111.htm.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Our snow's not that smart. Can't distinguish a snow bank from a car in Philly& there's no place left to put it. Talk about a WHITEMARE. It is beautiful though as are all the pictures. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 PM

    What an interesting perspective! One photo reminds me of fish scales.....it's really only snow which fills in the sand impressions from a previous ocean tide. Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. George, I love your photos...you have such an eye for beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete