Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crossword Puzzle

Some of my friends tell me that I "have too much time on my hands." They may be right. For the last several days I have been working on the creation of an Ocracoke Island crossword puzzle. And now it's finished. It was a lot of work!

I uploaded it last night as our latest Ocracoke Newsletter. You can see it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news021508.htm. I hope many of our readers will enjoy working on it. As an added incentive, send me your completed puzzle (full instructions are on the puzzle page) and we will choose, at random, from among the correct replies one winner who will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to the Village Craftsmen.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Philip --

    I completed your crossword puzzle about three this afternoon. Now I have to figure out how to deliver the finished product. Stand by.

    -- Leonard

    PS - Got any harmonicas in the store?

    ReplyDelete