Monday, February 18, 2008

Gray and Overcast

I woke up to wind and rain this morning. Even rumbling thunder rattling the windows. Right now it's gray and wet outside. I wandered over to the Village Craftsmen to process a couple of mail orders and to catch up on a few chores. But I believe I'll go back home at lunchtime and curl up with a good book this afternoon. Might even take a nap!

I've received two entries in our crossword puzzle contest, both from island residents. I hope to hear from more of our readers.

You can see the puzzle and read details by clicking here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news021508.htm.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I am working two night shifts this week. With any down time I will work on it....

    ReplyDelete