Monday, August 01, 2011

Village Craftsmen Shipping

I just placed a mock order from our on-line catalog and discovered a glitch in the shopping cart software. During the months of August and September we are offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more. However the software is not yet properly configured.

Please be assured that you will not be charged for standard, ground shipping if you are placing an order that totals $25 or more. We will have the software fixed as soon as possible. In the meanwhile the shopping cart may display a shipping fee. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    A glitch in the software? Holy crap! How unusual. What a shock. I don't believe it. Call the sheriff. Call a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 AM

    I am outraged! If the system says I owe the shipping fee then I insist on paying it. THIS IS A MOCK COMMENT

    ReplyDelete